Saturday, June 19, 2010

KAREN'S BIRTHDAY CARD


Hi Everyone!
This is a card I did for my best friend at her hubby's request. He wanted to give her a card for a rubber stamper and card maker. What pressure! I had no idea what to do but here is what I came up with. I used Rhonda the Stamping Angel by High Hopes Rubber Stamps and gave here Fantasy Film wings. I die cut some shrink plastic and stamped Stamp 'til you Drop, Stamp around the Clock etc and shrunk them for some embellishments. I don't know where I got these stamps from but I think they worked well for this card.
Hope everyone has a great day! The weather is perfect today at the beach.

Cathy x

1 comment:

  1. I love my card...made by the best card maker ever!!!!!
    Glad to see you are finally here....lol!!!

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete