Friday, August 20, 2010

High Hopes Challenge 86








Hi Folks,

Well we sure have cooled down here in lovely Southwestern Ontario. Thank goodness we got some rain!!! We were a wee bit dry around here. The grass and flowers have started to recuperate from their day long drink.

This week's High Hopes Challenge was "Anything but a Card" from Alex. I decided to do a Tag. We have a birthday coming up in our Family and I thought this might be cute. And of course I just couldn't resist one more summer theme. Aw, those lazy hazy days of summer.
For this challenge I made a 'creamsicle'. I used my circle scallop Spellbinder die to take a bite out of the popsicle. I stamped and emboss Shelbert the turtle in black and coloured him with Tombow markers. I added a popsicle stick, some ribbon and of course stickles.

Make sure you check out the High Hopes blog to see what great creations all the Divas have come up with. Come join in!! Enter the High Hopes Challenge with your 'Anything but a Card' using your favorite High Hopes Stamp.

I hope everyone in SW Ontario enjoys this cooler weather (I sure don't miss the humidity). I hope you all have a super day! Enjoy your Sunday.

Hugs X
Cathy








4 comments:

  1. Awesome creation, Cathy
    The cutest tag ever!!

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is fabulous Cathy, I love the bite out of the tag what a great idea
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great, fun colours and image,wish it wasn't raining so much here it's done nothing else for weeks and it's supposed to be summer lol, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is fabulous Cathy, love the how someones taken a bit of the lolly.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete