Monday, March 21, 2011




Brought to you by Alie.....

This week's challenge is using fabric!

Hi everyone! I think spring is on the way! I can just smell it in the air. I'm sure there will still be a bit more snow, but April is just around the corner. I can't wait.

Speaking of April...the rainy month, I decide to do High Hopes "Rainy Day Ducky". He is just adorable.
I embossed him in black and used Tombows to colour him (and of course I used my Stickles for a little bling)

Since the challenge is fabric, I made a fabric flower with frayed the edges and added a button to the centre. I used another piece of fabric (also frayed) just like decorative paper as a layer under Ducky. I cut out a couple of hearts from the fabric for embellishment at the top also.
As well I made this little guy a 'Tilt Card'. Watch the little video below to see how his head moves. I had soooo much fun making this card. I hope you enjoy it.

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

  1. Your card is beautiful! The colors are so bright and pretty and your coloring is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute. I love the bright fabric and the flower turned out so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. VERY pretty!! I love the colors and how you did the flower & tilt-head.

    ReplyDelete