Tuesday, April 19, 2011


This week's challenge is BUNNIES, BEARS, BALLOONS


brought to you by ...



Hi Everyone, hope you are well and happy that spring is in the air!! I did not post last week as my grandkids stayed with me for a week while Mom & Dad were on a much needed vacation. As it turns out I need a vacation now!! I guess I'm not as young as I think I am LOL


For this challenge I chose "SITTING PARTY BUDDY"


He is one of High Hope's newest creations by artist Laurie Furnell.


He is so cute and I really enjoyed colouring this sweet little guy.


After embossing with black and colouring with Tombow markers, I used my circle Nesties to cut him out. I decided to put a ribbon ruffle all around the end of the circle.


I cut the corner of the decorative paper with a circle curve and used part of a Nesties scalloped circle just behind it. I finished off with a co-ordinating red ribbon and of course, Stickles.


Thanks for stopping by...hope you have a great day.


Cathy x

No comments:

Post a Comment