Monday, September 6, 2010

High Hopes Challenge 88








Hi Everyone! Hope you are having a great day. It's hard to believe it is September 14th - where has the summer gone. I do love this lovely fall weather though.

This is my card for the High Hopes Challenge #88 - SPOTS AND DOTS.

I love the little mice from Laurie Furnell's just released collection at High Hopes Rubber Stamps. I embossed this little guy (he is just soooo cute) in black and coloured him with Distress Inks. The dotted green paper is from Nana's Kids collection from DCWV. The other c/s is from Bazzill. I used my Swiss Dots Cuttlebug folder for he first layer (can't have enough spots or dots you know) and I found four little buttons that matched perfectly and added them as an embellishment. Of course I added my Stickles!

Hope your week is just grand! Thanks for stopping by...


Hugs x

Cathy




No comments:

Post a Comment