Sunday, September 19, 2010







High Hopes Challenge #89 - WELCOME TO THE FARM

Well Happy Fall Yáll!!! Hope everyone is enjoying the cooler weather. Don't you just love the fresh air now in the evening and early morning.

I stamped "Laurie's Pumpkin Patch" with black Versafine and embossed it in black. I coloured it with Tombow and distress inks. I just love this stamp! I used the "Pumpkin border"to cut out the pumpkins and the sunflowers for the corners. I love that crow so much I just had to put another in the corner with the sunflowers. Papers are from my stash (OMG where did all this paper come from) Even with all this paper I never seem to have the 'right' colours so I think I 'need' to buy more LOL.

Hope your day is great and thanks for stopping by.

HUGS
Cathy x





No comments:

Post a Comment