Monday, October 11, 2010





HIGH HOPES CHALLENGE #92

This weeks challenge was Red and Green - brought to you by ME!! I love red and green. I can almost smell the pine and see those bright red berries on the holly bushes with a sprinkling of snow. Ask me in a few months how I feel about snow though lol. It has been a glorious Thanksgiving weekend here in Southwestern Ontario. Lots of beautiful sunshine, turkey and pumpkin pie.

On this challenge I chose the adorable new High Hopes GINGERBREAD HOUSE. I embossed the image in black and coloured with a combo of Tombows and Distress Inks. I used my MS fence punch to make a little fence for the front yard. I embellished the fence with some small holly and a little red rhinestone. I put a red satin bow in the corner with a peppermint and some holly and this time I added Crystal ultra fine loose glitter (I know I can barely believe it myself - NO Stickles)

Hope everyone has a fabulous week and please join us for the


Thanks for stopping by...
Hugs
Cathy x






4 comments:

  1. Hey Cathy!! Your card for your challenge this week was really awesome! I looked at this stamp and thought I wasn't talented enough to try it because it seems so detailed and small. But there you were with it and it was such a beauty and so beautifully colored! You are really talented! I've loved being on the team with you! Hope you are well! Best, Curt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely awesome card, Cathy.
    Your colouring is amazing!! Love all your creative details too!!

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cathy, this is fantastic hun, gorgeous colouring and image, love the fence too it looks brill, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete