Tuesday, November 9, 2010

HIGH HOPES CHALLENGE #96






HIGH HOPE CHALLENGE #96
Good morning everyone! This is a short post this morning as my computer is acting up. I am rushing to get this on before it kicks me off the internet - again.
I embossed the snowman in black and coloured him with Tombow markers. I used some very tiny buttons in the same colours as the card and added some snowflake buttons (had to glue these to sit straight up on the card without falling over) I found some paper in my stash and I really like the turquoise and burgundy together (although not very traditiona - says DH)
Of course I added some glitter (Crystal fine from Art Glitter).
So happy freezin's season to everyone, and let your glitter always go where you want it to.
Hugs
Cathy x


4 comments:

  1. I love it!! especially all that glitter.Can't go wrong with glitter!!I just inked up this fella.He's so cute.Great card hun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your gorgeous sweet card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Cathy! This is adorable! Love that snowman and all the sparkle! The papers you used on this are gorgeous. Love the icicles punch too. I need to get me one of those! Hope you are well! Best, Curt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there! Just checking in on you. You haven't posted in a long time. Wanted to let you know that I was thinking about you! Hope you are doing OK. Happy New Year to you!

    Best,

    Curt

    ReplyDelete