Tuesday, November 2, 2010







HIGH HOPES CHALLENGE #95
This weeks challenge is hosted by Alex...
I am a little bit late this morning. I slept in and my day usually goes downhill from there.
But none the less onward and upward so they say.
This weeks challenge is a step card. I decided to do a side step card as I had not attempted one before. There was a bit of a learning curve but got it after a couple of tries (I made templates first thank goodness)
I stamped my High Hopes images - Gingerbread Family in Heart, Peeking Ginger Tag (used just the gingerbread man), and Peeking Ginger (used just the gingerbread man). Of course I embossed.
I love all the High Hopes gingerbread "stuff" It is all just too cute!
I coloured them with a mix of Tombow markers and Distress Inks. Paper from my stash but where it comes from always escapes me (sorry about that - I am so forgetful)
I used my MS icicle punch along the 'mountain edges' and cut out my images and layered them on the card. I made a little snow drift for the bottom of the 'side' and added a big red bow for colour. Last but not least - GLITTER. I used Art Glitter ultra fine loose glitter in Crystal - I think it gives the look of icy snow.
Thanks for stopping by and I hope everyone has a great week and may your glitter always go where you want it too...
Hugs
Cathy x



No comments:

Post a Comment